Brite-Kote Aluminum Insect Screen for Decks and Patios
Brite Aluminum Screen is the traditional screening product for the fenestration markets. The finish is uniform and makes for easy fabrication into window screens, door screens and porch screen applications.
We carry only Phifer Incorporated Aluminum insect Screen . Ask for it by name.
Brite Kote Aluminum insect screen is excellent to use in porch, patios, window and door applications. Brite-Kote Aluminum Screen is stronger than fiberglass and cant be eaten by insects that sometimes eat the vinyl on fiberglass leaving small holes in your screen.
Sizes & Colors:
Brite Aluminum Screening comes in 18", 24", 30", 36", 42", 48", 54", 60" and 72" widths. Rolls come standard in 100' rolls. 60" and 72" are available in 50' rolls.
Standard Colors: Brite Aluminum
Widths: 18" to 72"
Roll Lengths: 100' ( 60" and 72" 50' Rolls Available)
Wire Mesh (sq/in.): 18x16
Wire Gauge: .011
Phifer will warranty product that does not meet their respective production tolerances and loss of dimentional stability including mildew and rot from exposure conditions outside normal atmospheric pollution or other debris. Warranty Disclaimer: We sell only 1st quality Phifer material. However, Phifers grading criteria allows for various defects within a roll. Roll lengths are not always continuous. Rolls may be up to two pieces per roll to account for specified footage. Warranty does NOT cover use and abuse of materials. Extended Limited Warranty varies by item so call for specific warranty concerns by product.
• Brite-Kote Aluminum Screen protects against harmful insects while allowing exceptional airflow
• Brite-Kote Aluminum offers improved durability over fiberglass screen
• Brite-Kote Aluminum screen is excellent for porch applications, window screens and doors.
• Brite-Kote Aluminum insect screen wont be eaten by grasshoppers and other small insects that sometimes eat traditional fiberglass screen
• Brite-Kote Aluminum is made in the USA